Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WOD...

You may call me lazy, or call me boring, or say I'm not entertaining you for keeping my blog updated. Well to you I say, I am sorry. Who checks my blog on the morning of their wedding day anyway?!?!?! I mean honestly!!

I give you my promise that I will do better about feeding you new information, and making you laugh just as hard (or whatever emotions I may bring out of you).

As for now...go buy your tickets for this little show...

I mean, only if you want to see the coolest girl do some wicked tap moves to some pretty sweet Buble music.
or if you want me to speak to you again...
yes, that was a threat

4 comments:

sammysangel said...

i doubt ill be able to go jme sorry. i doubt ill be able to get it off for work since i had a month or so for the wedding plus ill need to ask for it off for thanksgiving

The Ward Family said...

Looks like Graig and Nicole are coming down that weeekend. Call me to get tickets for saturday night. How do I get tickets for the football game?

Amy said...

You get to do WOD again? I thought that if you'd done it in 2007 you couldn't do it again. Dang - I should've graduated in December... ;) What song are you guys dancing to? Wish I could be there to see it!

The Kirby's said...

When is it?