Sunday, December 13, 2009

Champions...

Sorry it has taken so long to update...

I blame it all on this kid...

I have some BIG NEWS to share...

MY INTRAMURAL TEAM WON THE TOP DIVISION BRACKET!!!

it was quite exciting. we lost half-way through the bracket, had to play the team we lost to in the quarter finals, then we had to play the winner of the winners bracket twice in order to be crowned the champions. and we did it.

so I finally got my intramural champion shirt..

I can graduate a successful student.


don't be jealous...it's not good for your complexion

4 comments:

The Ward Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I wish I could have been there! Where are the action shots? I want to see some shots on goal! Some tricky moves! Some goal celebration! Oh, by the way, what was the score?

The Ward Family said...

The previous post was from Dad. Mom says, yeah.......congrats. Thank David for taking pics. I'm looking for some on facebook tell him, since I'm the FACEBOOK STALKER!!!!!

sammysangel said...

congrats miss its about time you put up a post

Amy said...

that's awesome Jamie, congrats! I wish I had an intramural champ shirt!