Sunday, May 23, 2010

End of the Semester...

Winter was a great senior semester. I was in a snowboarding class so I got to go up to Sundance every week for "class". That was a big hit for me. My classes were very interesting. I am glad that I chose my major, I ended up really enjoying my classes. I mean, who doesn't love learning all the nerves, ligaments, and muscles of a cadaver (sometimes half dissected too!).

Since I was getting very senioritis-y, I...

went to David's super exciting end-of-the-year "Spirit Squad" banquet
It was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building on Temple Square though and had a great view of the temple right outside the windows...

To celebrate graduation, my freshmen summer roomies got together and had a bonvoyage dinner. Kelsy and I were graduating, Abby was leaving for Jerusalem, and Alison and Mark were staying in Provo(quite the vacation for the marrieds).

We had some fun, I did Abby's hair... special roommate moment captured

...with Alison's super tiny straightener

Kelsy fabulous as usual

Alison and her coveted rooster window treatments

Bored...me too.

All the good stuff is coming up.

No comments: