Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hoorah...

I just received this in my e-mail today:

DEAR JAMIE,

CONGRATULATIONS on acheiving a high GPA for the Spring 2011 semester! We want you to know that we recognize the time and effort you gave to acheive this GPA. Good job and keep up the GREAT WORK!

Sincerily,

Michelle Kearns, Director
Office of Student Success and Retention


UVU is so cool. I never got any e-mail like this from BYU.

No, it's not because I never "acheived" a high enough GPA to get a recognition e-mail like this.

Also, do other Universitys have an Office of Student Success and RETENTION?

UVU is so packed full with students I wonder if they have an Office of Student DIMINUTION.

They don't.

I just checked...

2 comments:

sammysangel said...

CONGRATS jamie

Kelsy said...

Not to be a Debbie-downer/grammar-nazi, but did you cut and paste that letter? Because congratulation is spelled wrong; however, BYU would be WAY more awesome if they recognized achievements like yours. Way to rock the GPA!!!!