Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boogie Shows

The performance was great! Although we were missing twenty plus people, we disco danced our proudest. Many of the other performers included eleven year olds hip hop dancing to Christmas music in neon spandex shorts, and little eight year olds in a Utah style jazz routine. Dare I say our group of twenty through twenty-five year old adults blended right in. Ten tappers from Foot Poetry with director Colleen West
Only two more days until I sink my teeth into this!

Glory glory!

3 comments:

James said...

Sorry I missed this. I wish I could have come. Let me know about next time. Are you coming to Austin's play tomorrow night? Last chance

The Ward Family said...

See you soon and we'll have to do In and Out right after I get you from the airport.

sammysangel said...

sounds like fun see you tonite