Monday, December 1, 2008

Jolly Countdown

It always seems that when December rolls around it's one of the busiest months of the year. So for my sake (and yours, if you care)...here's what I'll be doing for the next 31 days...countdown style.

10 days...

Foot Poetry is performing at Mountain View High School in Orem, UT. 8pm...be there to boogie!
11 days..
Last day of classes! I don't think I'll be running with such cheer on my face though...I'll be crying all the way to the library as I go to study for finals.


15 days...
First day of finals...one week of torture. Four finals in three days! I will be sleeping on my books trying to prove the osmosis theory correct.

18 days...


New Jersey here I come! This will be my first white Christmas at my parents house. Something to surely celebrate.
25 days...











Happy Christmas...this means I only have 24 days to buy Christmas gifts. I better get on that.

31 days...
















In honor of our first winter on the east coast, my family and 13 other family and friends will be celebrating the new year at the party of all New Years parties. Look for us on TV!












Yep...I'm a New Years Baby! I'll be celebrating my birthday with all of New York City...I'm only guessing, but I think it will be 20 thousand times cooler than at the New Years Eve Stake Youth Dance. I'll I have to do is write it on a poster and wave it like crazy for Dick Clark and I can get twenty seconds of fame (and hopeful fortune).

No better day to start but today...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kindly remove the picture of the tap shoes from this blog as you are using the bandwidth on my website!! Thankyou

sammysangel said...

you sure youre 21? i swear it was yesterday you were a chubby lil baby rolling around in your walker in the kitchen or around the house in TX! and also with your MAJOR curly hair! i so dont have my christmas shopping done nor started yet