Sunday, December 21, 2008

NJ Snow Day...

So apparently when you live in Jersey, if it's snowing, you stay in your home all day. No matter the amount that falls from the sky, if it's snow that's coming down, put back on your pj's and crawl into bed. So in honor of my first NJ winter day, I stayed in my pajamas, but had some fun doing it...

Decorated the Christmas tree...this picture is a re-enactment of a true story.

Made a couple snow angels in the fresh powder...

It snowed literally all day, well all of my day. It was snowing when I woke up and snowing when I went to bed. This picture was taken in the morning...on our deck we had gotten four inches, but on the lawn it measured six. So I'm predicting we got a good foot of snow.

It might had been a lazy day, but it was just what I needed to recover from finals (silent cheer). Looking forward to more snow for a White Christmas!

2 comments:

sammysangel said...

yea but if it rains no more snow

Leslie Ewell said...

Looks like fun! I think it would be fun just to be with your mom for the holidays! Love ya and looking forward to our "Bonding" weekend in January!