Friday, December 5, 2008

Fakers...

Since leaving amazing CA, I've been in IN-N-OUT craving mood. I was to the point that I was going to jump in my car and drive to Vegas just to eat one. Last night, as I was driving home from my Salt Lake class-I hate physics with a passion-I remembered the copycat IN-N-OUT located just in American Fork. I swung a right off the freeway exit and a-lined to Chadder's.

I've eaten here before, it's curbed my appetite, but something about last nights meal wasn't working for me. First off, don't ask if I want fry sauce with my fries...that's only ruining the experience for me. The fries were bathed in enough oil to take away from the deliciousness of the fresh potatoes; the hamburger was just awful...awful! After taking the last bite, I was not satisfied...I was still hungry! I've learned my lesson...don't trust anything but the real IN-N-OUTs.

Point me home to delicious CA style hamburgers and fries golden IN-N-OUT arrow!

1 comment:

sammysangel said...

isnt there one in utah now jme? like stgeorge or something?