Friday, August 24, 2012

So...
It is currently 6:15 am and I have been awake for three hours. Who knew working 12 hours in the middle of the night would mess up your internal sleep clock? Ha

I have been studying for my ACLS test today and thought it would be a good time to give an appropriate update (just for you, Adri).

In early June I left the Provo scene and moved up to South Jordan. I found a room for rent in this little community called Daybreak.
I love it. The air feels so much fresher here compared to Provo. The great part about living in Daybreak is I live just 15 minutes away from here:
 
 
I really meant here:
I feel so blessed to have been able to find a job at such a great hospital and to be living in a great place. As much fun as I make of Utah, I know I am where I am suppose to be and doing exactly what I am suppose to be doing.
 

 I am grateful for my blessings and the opportunities I have been given.

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Hooray! A real update. Thank you! Whoa, is that picture-perfect photoshopped-looking sign for Daybreak real? If so, it really does look beautiful. And I'm glad that a dove chocolate was able to reassure you about your life.

Abigail said...

Haha, I agree with Adri about the Dove chocolate. I got a pretty great one the other day day. It said, "Be free. Be happy. Be you." Gotta love Dove!