Saturday, May 18, 2013

Welcome back
 
Let's have a little update, shall we?
 
 

 
I saw my first Cirque de Soleil show for my 25th birthday.

 It was a "LOVE"ly time
 
In February my family took a trip to Hawaii.
Some of my favorite pictures as follows.


Whale Watching


Nicole found a turtle. She was quite excited.


It was a jolly ol time


Next, I finished my bachelors of nursing degree.

Our 24 page senior project...completed!

Celebrating the last day of class

We know how to celebrate
Graduated Magna Cum Laude


To celebrate graduation I am going on my dream vacation in October.


I've decided to run in the Ragnar Wasatch Back relay in June.
It will be interesting seeing how I just started training and I am not what you call a "long distance runner"
 2.5 miles: The farthest I have ever run.

To end.
Here is a little selfie and my new favorite songs.
 
Anyone recognize the city?
 


No comments: