Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Locked Out...

After five hours of class and a couple crums of Chex Mix for a snack I start walking home with big plans to make a delicious PB&J sandwich and watch Scrubs. I get to my door...locked...I look in my backpack for my key to open the door...missing. No problem, I'll just text my roommates to see if they are home...in Salt Lake. So I'm freezing cold and starving with no keys or money(I happened to leave my wallet in my room as well). So here I am, sitting in the SWKT, stomach grumbling and hand frozen. Thanks for entertaining me on the phone Mom!

I've done this multiple times this year but have always gotten lucky enough to have an unlocked door or a roommate home. Not any more though, never again will I forget my key...
I'll just link my key to the back of my necklace everyday...because I never forget complete my outfit with jewelry(priorities people!).
Alright so now that's solved I just have to find a way to get food before my two hour night class at six. Maybe I'll go beg for food at the Cougareat...

4 comments:

sammysangel said...

haha youre not a homeless person. well the necklace would work but wouldnt it bug you? or how about it on a keychain

Unknown said...

that's why you should've never removed the key from under the cinder block...

Abigail said...

i'm sorry you were locked out...hopefully you made it in by now :)

The Ward Family said...

The key thing would work, but how about an extra one in your backpack.