Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weekend adventures...

Saturday was our big concert for Foot Poetry. They crammed 31 numbers into an hour and a half show, they moved it right along. Thanks everyone for coming, it was a great show. I always love the rush of performing, especially tap!

Tara, Alli, Carly, and I in "Praise You" costumes

Fans: Allison, Abby, and Danielle

Sunday I went over to the Ewell's for dinner and annual MLK Day James Bond Sleepover
Monday we had the day off so Abby, Kelsy, and I drove into Park City for the Sundance Film Festival. We didn't see any films (bummer), or famous people(double bummer), but we did have some fun.

Kelsy and I on Main Street

2 comments:

sammysangel said...

sounds like you had fun last weekend i had the flu i had it for 6 days

Abigail said...

Those were some excellent sparkly shirts :)