Saturday, January 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Why my mama's the greatest...

She still loves to ski, even if she starts with her back foot out as a rudder...

She puts her family first...
She has always pushed me to be my best...
She loves trying new things (and looks for the positive in it)...
She makes the greatest ginger snaps (and many other delicious things)...
She gets super competitive playing games...
She loves to laugh...even at herself...
etc...etc...etc...
Happy Birthday Mama!!!! You're the greatest, I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

sammysangel said...

CUTE you put skill instead of still

hanna platano said...

your mom is so cute. and is it.. your wedding dress? i love it! you look amazing.

The Ward Family said...

Thanks for not telling my age. Where did you get the toe shoe picture!!! Love you

Abigail said...

what a cute idea!

hanna platano said...

oh jamie. you just made me miss my mamma!!!!!