Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dancing...

Yesterday I sub-taught a tap class of 7-9 year-old girls for a friend and it brought me back to my years of dancing. Things have definitely changed though. I never remember thrusting my body in such harsh ways while wearing little(and I mean tiny) spandex shorts. Oh how the years past and times change. I was hoping to find some dance pictures of me from when I was little, but then again that was pre-digital camera days...so here are ones I could find(unfortunately they are all from high school).

Senior Year Dance Production Concert

University Concert Junior Year

Sophomore Year

I'm really disappointed I couldn't find any from my youth...those were some wicked costumes!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I'll say they were. And come to think of it you are wearing one from 6th grade right now!!!!!

sammysangel said...

looks fun