Friday, February 13, 2009

WHAT?...

I ran across this today...


I should be jumping off my seat and screaming aloud with joy in the SKWT computer lab, but sad to say I have mixed feelings. It's been a tradition that I look forward to when going back to California after a semester at school. Driving home we will stop at the Vegas IN-N-OUT. Or if a plane was means of transportation, stopping at the nearest IN-N-OUT after touchdown was made. IN-N-OUT palm trees don't belong in Utah. I sure have never seen any tropical trees adorning the streets of University Parkway, nor any in Utah. I could rant forever about this...
Notice is says "Taste of California"...not "Taste of UTAH"

No Utah on this map of deliciousness.
This changes EVERYTHING!

4 comments:

sammysangel said...

thats crazy but remember theres only 1 in-in-out in utah and theres more than one in cali an az

Adri and Russ Lee said...

that's right. they're just selling out to get more money! HOW EVIL!

It's okay. You can just cover your eyes when you drive by. EVEN. IF. YOU. ARE. THE. DRIVER. That'll make it better.

Max2 said...

Jamie-
In Oregon we just got "5 Guys Burgers". We think it beats in and out hands down. I think there is a "5 guys" in Utah. You'll have to try it and let me know how you think it compares.
Gina

Abigail said...

I agree.