Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Single Ladies...

I'm reading this... in preparation to see this...
I recommend the book to any and every single girl out there. (HEY, SINGLE LADIES!!!) Not only is this book entertaining-it's written by SEX AND THE CITY writer-it can/will change your life! For example, I have no problem staying home most Friday and Saturday nights watching whatever is on the Style Channel. (Who doesn't like "What Not To Wear" re-runs?) Just go out, be yourself, have fun, but don't haggle guys because if they like you, they'll show it. Here are just a couple of my favorite quotes from the book...
"Men are never too busy to get what they want."
"An excuse is a polite rejection"
"Don't get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he'll do the asking."
"Don't you want they guy who'll forget about all the other things in his life before he forgets you?"
"Better than nothing is not good enough for you!"
"If he's not calling you, it's because you are not on his mind; you deserve a phone call."
and
"You are good enough to be asked out."
Ladies...you deserve it.
As Beyonce would say, "If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Amen Beyonce...AMEN!

6 comments:

DM said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for posting this Jamie. I just saw the movie. Based on the quotes you chose as favorites, I think you'll love the film.
p.s. You won't judge me if I still choose to stay home on friday nights, right?

hanna platano said...

i LOVE that book!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Oh oh! I want to see the movie with you! It actually looks pretty good and has a lot of stars in it.

Abigail said...

You didn't see it yet, did you??

sammysangel said...

ill pass on the book an movie thanks

Lindsay said...

haha YOU'RE WELCOME!