Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finals...

Someone needs to slap me across the face because I am actually really excited for finals this semester.
I know right?
Who are you and what have you done with stressed out Jamie?
Right now, though, I'm wishing I was in NJ because Graig, Nicole, and the Ewells are heading out there for their Spring Break.

Kill me.


I could be sitting in the SNL seats watching Zac Efron and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs perform live.











Instead I'll be sitting on my couch laughing to myself all alone.
(commence pity party)

Forget Zac Efron. I care more about these funny people...

...minus Amy Poehler.

She is truely missed from the Saturday stage.

7 comments:

DM said...

you don't like Amy Poehler?
I've never known that.

The Ward Family said...

Wish you could be here too. Good luck with finals. Love ya

The Kirby's said...

Put us down as being jealous right there with ya...although anything sounds better than finals.

sammysangel said...

ahahaha ANYONEs better than zac efron! Hes an UGLY lil boy

Abigail said...

wah...

The Ward Family said...

We will miss you! Have a Happy Easter - enjoy your basket! We love you!
Dad

Jamie Ward said...

No DD I LOVE Amy Poehler...she is just not a cast member anymore.