Friday, April 17, 2009

Study Break...

Looking for something to make you smile amists the woes of (insert what's tough for you here).

Mine=FINALS
Go to HULU right now and watch ALL of the SNL Digital Shorts.
Andy Samberg is a comic genius.

He'll make you snort in the middle of the dead quiet library because you're trying to hold in your laughter. You'll get a lot of looks. Good or bad? That's up to your personal discretion.

Here are some of my favorites:


Dr. Pib + Red Vines= Crazy Delicious

I'M ON A BOAT

I got my swim trunks and my flippy floppys

EXTREME CHALLENGE

Act Natural

Who am I kidding, they are ALL good. If you're looking for a dare watch I'm a Boss, J in My Pants, People Getting Punched, and Party Guys.

.you're dismissed.

1 comment:

sammysangel said...

the LAST time i saw SNL was when hanson was on it