Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Sisters Keeper

If you're looking for a good summer read, rush to your nearest B&N and purchase this keeper...

It's an intense storyline with an unpredictable ending. Read it before June 26 if you can in time for the premier of the movie. This is one you'll want to see. It's staring Cameron Diaz(she goes bald for the role) as the mother, Alec Baldwin as lawyer, and Abigail Breslin as sister Anna. It's gonna be a tear-jerker. I don't know how they've kept this movie a secret from the world...this book is good!!
I mean REAL GOOD!!!

2 comments:

sammysangel said...

i bet it is mom likes it too

merrilee said...

I liked that book too. I read it a couple of years ago and was also surprised by the ending. Then, I read "Plain Truth" by the same author. It's pretty good too, but I was able to predict the ending. I loved the Amish setting though.