Monday, May 18, 2009

six grade nostalgia...


Just a couple of the coolest kids on the block.

Last Friday, those who were remaining in P-town from Foot Poetry performed at Mrs. Jackie Crane's elementary school for their "Cultural Family Gathering"(or something of the sorts).

Man, did I forget how cool it was to be a sixth grader.

Macy and I decorating a Rose Parade float.

I'm not 100% sure but I think this is six grade. The reason I can tell is my hair: it's long, I hadn't quite discovered that my hair was naturally curly so I just wore it frizzy; and that wicked shirt role and tie to make the over sized shirt look hot.

Oh and the fact that I'm not wearing any make up because I know in junior high I became a cakemixer(aka caked on the makeup).

...those were the days.

1 comment:

sammysangel said...

you still looked cute back then