Thursday, May 21, 2009

SYTYCD???

ok so Kris Allen won...WOO HOO!!!
The best part of American Idol ending, is the beginning of another fabulous talent show...
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...
DANCE...
DANCE....
DANCE...

If you feel like a loser watching it by yourself on Wednesday and Thursday nights...come to my place! We got a SYTYCD fan group ready to watch the whole season!!!

It's quite exciting.
I must say we could use some more testosterone...
don't be shy guys...we'll just think more of you for watching a dance show.
plus you'll be in a room full of girls...
right right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay really how amazing was the show today! I can't wait for next week! I FREAKIN <3 THIS SHOW!!

Your freakin blog was like mine from yesterday lol.

sammysangel said...

my friend jen said adam should have won on american idol. yea i had to record that dance show for mom last nite cause she had to work

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Sorry, I can't watch it. I became much too obsessed with American Idol to risk letting that happen to me again! I've seriously had at least 5 dreams about Kris Allen.

Plus, I tried to watch some and I can't tell who was bad and who was just being artsy.