Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring...

So, it's only been about two weeks of classes, but it feels like a lot longer. Classes are killing me. Thank goodness the weather is nice at least.


TyRee Ree left the dear ol' Provo to head back home and prep for her mission. We went out to SPARK on her last night and got some drinks to celebrate(don't worry it's all alcohol free).

TyRee, Kadi, Me

Yesterday, Abbicuster and I decided to take a little bike ride through Provo. We rented a tandem bike from a house on the corner and cruised our way around.

on our bike that a little girl called a "cool bike"


we had to test drive it in Abby's parking lot to get the hang of it before we took it out on the road

my view the entire bike ride

it's been a silly dream of mine to ride a bike without holding onto the handlebars and on this tandem...I FINALLY DID IT!!!!! Abby and I switched front to back before we took off and it gave me free hands to take pictures like these...scenic huh?

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

hahahah! I love your picture from the bike! That's so fun that you did that! I know what you mean about classes. I also know what you mean about the weather :)

sammysangel said...

very cute looks like you had fun