Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Havasupai Trip...

hiking through the canyon

Havasupai was so much fun. I left with three guys from my ward on Wednesday night and got back Monday night. We joined up with a group of people from Wyoming, Vegas, Idaho, and some from our ward. We did some jumping off "jumping prohibited" waterfalls, hiked down to the Colorado River, wandered through caves, went to church in our hiking clothes, and made the 10 mile hike in and out before dawn.

eating dinner

our humble abode

crossing rivers down to the Colorado River

preparing food



climbing down to Mooney Falls

hanging around Mooney Falls
I recommend the trip to EVERYONE!!!

The place is beautiful...

and it's nice to not shower/use port-a-potties/not wear makeup/eat camp food for a couple days

I mean...if that's what you're into

5 comments:

sammysangel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Ward Family said...

And we know your feelings on showers! Have a safe trip to Washington. I've got to talk to you!

Abigail said...

So fun! I'm jealous...and I miss you!

merrilee said...

Hey, I've done that trip twice. It's beautiful. Our family had so much fun the last time with Pat and Albert and my dad along. It's a must see place for sure.

sammysangel said...

looks like fun