Monday, June 8, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle...

So... I've been dying to get a bike ever since last year
(maybe not DYING or else I would have gotten one a LONG time ago)

(actually I went to Wal Mart and saw all the little boys and girls getting new bikes with streamers and training wheels, I wanted to fulfill my inner child summer dreams and get myself one)
but I FINALLY got one this weekend.
BEHOLD...

...isn't he/she pretty?

I haven't thought of a name yet...so if you have any suggestions...throw them out.

So today after my Public Speaking final I decided to take a little ride down to Utah Lake. I was having a good ol' time cruisin' along the Provo River. The trees were green, the river was rushing, it was just serene. I went to ride down a bridge and got SOAKED!!! The river flooded into the bike path and was about a foot deep. I rode out of the puddle drenched from the waist down just laughing out loud! My shoes were soaked the rest of the ride, but it was all fun!

Here's to many more adventures...

me and Gizmo (TBD name)

6 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Didn't say anything about a bike helmet. Dad and I got some for our bike rides. Looks fun.

Emily Rosell said...

oh, i love your bike! i use to rider the Provo river trail down to utah lake! so fun.

sammysangel said...

youre naming your bike? ::shakes her head:: I have one crazy insane sister

Adri and Russ Lee said...

it's so cool! I want a bike too! Maybe I'll just borrow yours! Or I can get one and we can ride bikes together :)

Leslie Ewell said...

Looks like fun!

The Kirby's said...

Name it blue.