Friday, April 22, 2011

Graduations...

A year ago today my name was read off and I walked across (without tripping, thankfully) and was handed an empty diploma case. That was it for my BYU education. The funny thing I remember about making my strut is I thought people were boooing me after my name was called. During dinner I later found out that it was just my brother giving a Chewbaca chant.


THANKS CHEWBACA!


Two weeks ago Chewbaca himself made the big walk across the BYU-I stage. The family gathered up in little Rexburg to see this monumental event. Graig and Nicole showed us a good time watching McIlroy and Tiger crumble under the green jacket pressure, Scum games, 1st grade fun, and delicious KFC. Congrats Graig!

1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

Good post. I should just link everyone to yours.