Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break...

OH BOY!!




It has been a while, hasn't it?








About a month a go I went down to Florida...




Florida=very first spring break my college history!



I got to check off an item from my bucket list...




THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!!!

It was AMAZING!

All the of the line waiting was worth it. I was living life at Hogwarts and Hogsmeade(OK it maybe was 4 hours, don't pop my bubble)! It was truly a dream come true. I can't wait to go back!


Thanks Mama for enduring the heat and motion sickness to spend the day with me. You are the greatest.




Went to Walt Disney World for the FIRST TIME!




David and I discovered a new little gem in Provo. Provo Beach Resort at The Riverwoods.
This place is pretty cool. They have bowling, miniature croquet course, a ropes course, laser tag, pinewood derby...etc etc etc.

You think those things are cool...they got this too



INDOOR FLOW RIDER!

I thought it was going to be a lot like wake surfing behind a boat. Oh man was I wrong. I fell down a lot before I got the hang of it. Pretty sure I almost lost my suit a couple of times.


Those currents can be pretty tricky.

No comments: