Monday, June 16, 2008

deepest regrets...

I give up...

I know I only lasted two posts, but I can't do it. I can't take the pressure of being so entertaining via blogsite. I'm just a boring college student...don't count on me for your comic relief during boring days at work. Check out The Soups webpage...now that's real comedy.

In all honesty, I just don't have anything interesting to write.

Jesus loves you...it's true...
(as seen on TV...no jokes)
(on a hot summer day you can get a side order of Jesus's love)

2 comments:

Billy & Caitlin said...

what? don't be a quitter. you're totally not boring and you'll be traveling a bunch this summer so you'll have to blog about it. did you order one of those jesus dolls?

Lindsay said...

nooooooooooo jamie no!!!! you can't do this to me!

what about us? what about everything we've been through!?