Thursday, June 19, 2008

Manti

I didn't really give up...

On Monday I went down to the turkey smelling town of Manti, Utah. I traveled down there with my Grandma, her two brothers, Bob and Albert Harmer, and Alberts wife, Pat. I say turkey smelling because just outside of the small town of Manti you can find many turkey farms. I found it very humorous that Pat was so sad that she didn't bring a cooler and dry ice to take a turkey home. I thought we should've just lured one out of the fence and thrown it into the trunk.
Anyway, we went down to see the Miracle Pageant that they do on the temple grounds. It was a great production.
If anyone is looking for a laughter filled night making you want to be older...these are the kids to hang out with.

1 comment:

Billy & Caitlin said...

is that bob on the left of the picture? he looks way nice and like he's got way funny jokes.
did you hear about the teenagers in that area that went into a turkey farm and scared all the turkeys to death? i heard they were sent to prison.