Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Prego Rant

I'll begin with a personal favorite...






no no no...not that kind of prego
although I do enjoy the occasional meat sauce on my pasta(rare. very rare)...

That's what I'm talking about. Call me sentimental, but something about a prego woman makes me happy. It could be because I'm a woman(that'd be my second guess though), but I just love seeing that big belly.

Someone must have stolen the dreamcatcher by my bed and decided to publicize it because everywhere I look in the media there is an expected woman.

For example:

just to name and few
(side note: I cried in both of these films...yes, I know they are comedys)

and for those Family Guy fans...has anyone noticed that Bonnie, Joe's wife, has been pregnant since the show came out. That poor woman. Maybe cartoons go longer than the human 9 months. Or they are calling her prego because it's a nicer way to say she's fat...we'll never know.
...and that's why I'm single

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

you blogged! you blogged! i'm so excited.

Billy & Caitlin said...

haha, remember like one of the first times we hung out you kept talking about "prego". i pretended like i knew what you were talking about, but i thought you were talking about the spaghetti sauce.

Kelsy said...

Ah prego! That will always remind me of you. Gah! Why did nobody tell me you had a blog!