Saturday, June 28, 2008

Music, Work, Sleep, Jeans...

Goodness so much has happened...

I saw both of these fine bands at the House of Blues



The Spill Canvas (a personal favorite)


...and Ludo (their merchandise included pillowcases with band members faces on them and toothbrushes)


Been working here...


doing this...



(that's the quilt I just finished too)


and at nights i do this...




...just turn on a movie and I'm out...



Oh and i just bought these...


my first pair of dream True Religion jeans...bought at 60% off original price


Jesus does love me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

jesus loves you and so do i

p.s. this is lindsay, not patti

gina said...

Nice BLog Jamie Jo. I am impressed.

Abigail said...

Hey Jamie. I see you put up a new picture, but have yet to update your blog!