Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lab Rat

Being an exercise science major you get to take some pretty neat classes. My Athletic Training lab teacher is a grad student who's working on his dissertation. He's doing his study on how to strengthen the abdomen. I am one of his lucky lab rats. Three times a week I do four exercises and then once a week I go in and have my stomach slathered with jelly for an ultrasound. He's measuring the thickeness of my transversus abdominis and tracking the growth for six weeks. It's about the coolest thing you've ever seen.
So don't be surprised if in six weeks I have a stomach better than Jessica Alba. Maybe I'll tell you my secrets...for a price.



Jessica for you boys. Paul for all you ladies

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Go jamie, I was hoping for a picture of your haircut. Be safe on your trip and have fun.

sammysangel said...

WHIMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i LUV paul walker with his shirt off