Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where was I all weekend?

The golf carts give some of it away, but guess you can't guess where. Give up? OK, I was up in Rexburg, ID visiting my brother, Graig. Since Graig is quite the golfer and I needed to play some rounds of nine for my golfing class...I killed two birds with one stone with the visit. Graig entertained me with some Delicious Deep Fried Delights for dinner and I decided to make my own little twist with Deloris(the deep fryer).
Pumpkin Bites!



Graig didn't think they were as good as eating a pie straight from the pan, but I thought they were quite interesting in a delicious kind of way. Possibly better than Sonic...maybe not.

I am convinced that Rexburg is a nice little town. Great weather, beautiful mountains, small population(compared to Provo), and nice little restaurants (the only place you'll find fresher ice cream is from a cow in the winter time.)

So, Thanks GRAIG!!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

James! I forgot to ask you about YOUR weekend. I missed you...I feel like I haven't talked to you in such a long time. How was Rexburg? It looks like it wasn't too cold :) P.S. wait to jump on the bandwagon pretty early in the game

Leslie Ewell said...

Jamie, Looks like a fun weekend in Rexburg. I'll have to try those pumpkin bites sometime soon.

sammysangel said...

sounds like FUN