Thursday, October 9, 2008

Project Addicted

Wednesday nights at 10 pm get out of my way because Project Runway is on. Because Bravo doesn't have that many shows to schedule I think I've seen every season all the way through three times. Even after five seasons of this, I'm still addicted. The designers get more interesting, Tim Gunn comes up with better catch phrases, Michael Kors gets more flamey(still love you Michael), Nina Garcia's hair never changes, and Heidi Klum gets more fabulous. I think my favorite parts of each episode is when the designers show their creations and whenever Ms. Klum walks out. Her clothes are fabulous, she is stunning, and everything in between.
As much as I loathe Kenley and her beez attitude, if I was a betting girl, I'd put money down on her victory. Her collection is classy, flirty, and fun. This dress screams Betsey Johnson though...
I hope I'm wrong...I'd love to see Leanne or Korto win it because this work is amazing




















I'll just have to wait till next week...the suspense is killing me.

1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

i WANT lEANNE TO WIN, BUT I BET KENLEY GETS IT EVEN THOUGH SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFF MANY TIMES BEFORE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE CHALLENGE RULES AND IS SUCH A WHINNER. THANKS FOR CLEANING UP MY BLOG.
MOMMA WARD