Thursday, October 30, 2008

So long...

Last week I took the 10 inch challenge and dare I say I survived. OK so there isn't such thing as a 10 inch challenge...I just chopped my hair to 10 inches. I was hoping to donate it to Locks of Love but I think my hairdresser was appalled by the tangles off my head I called hair. She thought I took off about 10 inches. Hey 10 and 10...that means my hair was 20 inches...way too much for me to take care of.
Good bye long lushish locks, we had our good and bad days(more bad than good). Sorry to say it but I don't miss you one bit.

I've been wanted to cut my hair short since I can remember but my awful incident in Jr. High was a constant nightmare. I learned a lesson, don't let your awkward years of not realizing when to stop putting on make-up and how to use hair products hold you back.

ewe...makes me cringe.

5 comments:

hanna platano said...

Jr.high nightmare... bahaha i totally agree with you. i had the same (hard and scary) time too! hurray for your surviving!


i'm wondering if i can survive tho. not brave yet.

The Ward Family said...

Haircut looks cute. Hey got the pic text this morning. Did you have a party last night?

Leslie Ewell said...

I love it! and I love you for coming with me the other night and protecting me from rabid dogs, a fear of heights and three teenage girls. Thanks and I owe you big time!

The Kirby's said...

Jamie cute hair. And cute pictures. Anxious to get to see it in person. Hey thats tonight!

sammysangel said...

VERY cute and you looked adorable in JR high