Monday, March 2, 2009

I came across this little gem while procrastinating studying(as usual)...

Isn't it wonderful!?! Oh the days of the 80's/90's with lace collars and big hair. I'm sorry but my dad's mustache makes me laugh. Not because it's funny, but because now every boy on BYU campus seems to think that this is a "NEW HIP STYLE". FYI boys...it's not! The funniest thing of the picture...not that Janelle is wearing pajamas...but my cheeks. CHECK OUT THOSE BAD BOYS!!! It looks like someone (probably Graig) crammed a million tiny marshmallows into my baby cheeks. I can't help but laugh out loud every time I take just a quick glance at those babies. Me...baby fat cheeks...You...gravity.

And why is no one but Graig looking directly into the camera. Must have been the trend. I'm surprised to not see a shadow outline for a more dramatic and outdated effect.

6 comments:

Leslie Ewell said...

That is awesome Jamie! I LOVED those cute, chubby cheeks! You are just as beautiful now!

The Ward Family said...

Where in the world did you find that picture?
Love ya

sammysangel said...

i luved your baby chubby cheeks and im NOT wearing pjs its a dress

hanna platano said...

bahahahahahahahahhaha Jamie!!! you look so cute in the pic. ahahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing stop eating mushmellows!!!!

The Kirby's said...

Sad thing is I remember you that way. So cute.

Becky said...

HILARIOUS Jamie. Made my night, that picture!!!