Tuesday, March 10, 2009

June Lakes 1997

Another wonderful old family picture.
The glory 90's with spandex shorts, bowl haircuts, high socks, bangs, and apparently berets.
As you can see my dad is still rocking the mustache. Way to be dad! And my mom's got the long long hair...what happened to it mommy? The sad/funny thing is my mom finally threw out all her 20-plus pairs of spandex short and pants-same pair in different colors-only a couple years ago. On the bright side at least she doesn't wear her stretchy pants every second of every day (hint hint you know who you are).
Oh it's wonderful...just wonderful.

5 comments:

sammysangel said...

HAHA jamie youre sooo FUNNY

The Ward Family said...

Why would you treat your dear mother that way? Remember, you are just one check away from no gas for the Beemer! :-)

The Ward Family said...

Hey, in defense of the stretchy pants it was at least three and a half years ago I threw them out. But if I remember correctly, you then were upset I did because you had a 90's dress up day at school!!! This really made me laugh I have to say though.

Leslie Ewell said...

Your mom is sporting some nice hair. I don't remember it that long! Nice hat!

Becky said...

june lakes WA? beautiful background! Too bad she threw them away because now the leggins are back! great picture!!