Monday, March 16, 2009

To Do...

AH what a wonderful weekend!!!

I want to do a Good, Bad, Ugly post for it all but today I got no time today. Here are things that are taking priority over blogging today...

Grading tap class on last dance test...

Catching up on The Soup, 30 Rock, Flight of the Conchords, SNL, etc...

Doing laundry...

Biomechanics quizzes...

Grocery shopping...

Reading for classes I ignored this weekend...

Showering...

That's probably in the order of importance too. No it's correct, showering is on the bottom of the list...

One little gem about this weekend was the delicious IN-N-OUT. I still have the box from my last meal in the car. I'm hoping the smell will spread deliciousness all over my car. They should come out with an IN-N-OUT air freshener...I'd buy it, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

sammysangel said...

youre a crazy dork sis