Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finals...

Its a little past 5pm on Wednesday, December 15th.

I am still in my pajamas and I have yet to walk out of my apartment today.

Party because of this:All the snow that was dumped on Provo last night. Picture from my window.
...but, mostly because I have been doing this all day.

Dear Pharmacology,

I am glad that I am soon done with you. Sadly, I will not be upset that I have to sit through your 3 hour lectures every week or take your silly quizzes anymore. I am, however, upset that I will have to be reminded how much I loath you in a year. Thanks a lot NCLEX.

Please pray for my testing skills to be magically improved as I venture into the UVU CTC. Or, that all the questions from the test come from the book and old quizzes. That would just make my day.

AMEN.

No comments: