Friday, December 31, 2010

NJ Snowfall...

If you haven't been watching the news, the east coast was hit with a "HUGE" storm on Sunday. The Wards survived, the snow at least. From the first snowflake somebody couldn't wait to take the sled out to the community sledding hill in Green Township. That person just happens to be the oldest person in the house...

YEP...that's her.

Monday morning Graig, my mom, and I got on our snow clothes, grabbed the sled, and drove out to the sled hill to find families already enjoying the snow.

We found a place on the top of the hill and see what the sled can do. Up and down, up and down. We had to document this monumental snow day. This is one of the great runs that Graig got on continuous shot. Good thing because he got every dip and flop. Try and scroll down fast to get a flip book effect.










That's my mom and me. I was testing out the agility of the sled with two people when I took things a little too far. We ended up taking up a tumble and my mom ate snow. Check out the snow wedged between her right eye and sun glasses. Scroll up a couple pictures and see the face plant and flop she had. Regardless of how much snow we rolled around in, we had a lot of fun.

My mom was a little hesitant to go down with me after being flipped the first time, but I promised to be nice.

It was Graig's turn to give it a try. The first time he ended up pushing my mom down the hill. They finally got it organized and made it down as a pair, without any harm.
Than Graig and I tried to go really fast:
We had a good time.
Thanks for the snowfall New Jersey!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

It was the best. I finally got someone to go with me. I was so sore though and came home to a hot shower. Surprisingly the next day I could walk.

Nicole said...

She's Jersey, she's sleds in her jeans!