Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Venture to Jersey

After finishing up all my finals and quickly packing for home I jumped on the plane...literally.
12 hours of traveling later...HOME SWEET HOME!

My mom had a cookie exchange/ugly ornament exchange party the day after I arrived. In preparation we cooked ginger snaps and Christmatized the house. Lights leading guest up the drive way. Everyone showing off their "ugly" ornament after the exchange.
You never know what to expect when you come over to the Ward's house...
look below for an example: All the women collecting the brought cookies for the party...and my Mom clevery trying to capture the moment.
Graig and Nicole arrived here late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.
GANGS ALL HERE!!!!!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I told you not to post this picture. It was the best way to get us all in.

Leslie Ewell said...

I wish that I was there! Have a fantasitc Christmas!